Bergoglio, Cardinal Burke, Catholic Church, Fire Department, Francis church, Great Cardinal, heretical pope, hippies, Jesuits, messeging, Modernists, MSM, narratives, Neo-Pagan, new springtime, optics, Pagan Christians, pathological, Peoples Liberation Front of Judea, Pope Francis, pyromaniac, Raymond Burke, Roman Curia, spirit of Vatican II, Straw Man Arguement, Synod 2014, Vatican II
I don’t know if it is just me, but it would appear that Francis is starting to throw his toys out of the pram?
On the Pew Sitter website, I started reading the following headlines. And I spotted something quite interesting. I have reproduced the headlines below with links, and have rearranged them.
Before we go further, just a quick reminder of the definition of a “straw man” argument: (see here)
A straw man is a common type of argument and is an informal fallacy based on the misrepresentation of an opponent’s argument. To be successful, a straw man argument requires that the audience be ignorant or uninformed of the original argument.
The so-called typical “attacking a straw man” argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent’s proposition by covertly replacing it with a different proposition (i.e., “stand up a straw man”) and then to refute or defeat that false argument (“knock down a straw man”) instead of the original proposition.
This technique has been used throughout history in polemical debate, particularly in arguments about highly charged emotional issues where a fiery, entertaining “battle” and the defeat of an “enemy” may be more valued than critical thinking or understanding both sides of the issue.
Here is the list.
Do you see the same thing that I see?
– Pope asks prayers for Catholics who create ‘organizational perfection in the Church’ but are actually barren? (see here)
– Francis: The Gospel shepherd didn’t have the heart of a ‘merchant;’ just consider earnings, losses, and balance sheets then move on (see here)
– Francis To Resistance: I’m Glad You Stealthy Mumblers Are Out In The Open. (see here)
– It’s good that those who resist are out in the open now (see here)
– Francis: Most couples aren’t ready to marry, don’t understand life commitment, religious meaning (see here)
– Francis To Church: Why Treat Remarried People Like They’re Excommunicated Or Something? (see here)
– Pope to Catholic Parents: Stand By Your LGBT! (see here)
– Independent: Pope says the Church should support families with gay children (see here)
– Francis: Re-married are not adequately integrated with the Church. There are too many things they can’t do. It’s like they’re excommunicated! (see here)
– Francis: Cd. Burke knew before the Synod he was going to Malta. I think he liked the idea; he likes to travel. (see here)
And once you have taken in the above, you are ready to watch this video below, titled:
Who is panicky and afraid, Cd. Kasper and his apologists, or their faithful opposition?
He’s not just knocking them down. He’s burning them….ALIVE!
Some one please call the fire department. We have a pyromaniac in the house. 😉
PS The key takeaway from the video is where Francis is quoted about what he considers to be his “magisterium”.
PPS The above headlines ARE his magisterium folks. There is nothing more.
PPPS Benedict:Francis is a more of a powerful presence physically and mentally than I with my feeble powers could ever be?!” (see here) He’s just “taking the p*ss” now.