Boris Johnson, BREXIT, Catholic Church, Catholic Church in Poland, Cavalcade of the Three Kings, Chapel of the Holy Trinity, chastity belts, Chlamydia trachomatis, Cryptosporidium, Cultural Marxism, Deconstructionism, Father Anthony Cekada, Fox News, Francis Effect, Frankfurt School, FSSP, Genderism, George Soros, Germany, Giardia lamblia, Gonorrhea, Great Cardinal, Havana, Hemorrhoids, heretical pope, Herpes simplex virus, hippies, HIV, Holy Year of Mercy, Human immunodeficiency virus, Human papilloma virus, Humanism, Isospora belli, Jacque Derrida, James O'Keefe, Jesuits, Jesus Christ, Joseph Ratzinger, Jozef Pilsudski, Keynes, Keynesian Economics, Kirill I, Krakow, Law of Unintended Consequences, messeging, Mexico City, Microsporidia, Miracle on the Vistula, Modernists, MSM, narratives, Nassim Taleb, neo-modernism, Neo-Pagan, Net Neutrality, new springtime, New York Times, Nigel Farage, Pagan Christians, pathological, Poland, Polish Bolshevik War 1920, Pontifical High Mass, Pope Pius VI, President Andrzej Duda, Project Veritas, Raymond Burke, Republic of Poland, retained foreign bodies, risk event, Roman Curia, s "c"atholicZombie, s "theological structuring", s ABC News, s ABERRO AGENDA, s aberro-sex agenda, s AIDS, s Ambiguity, s Anal Cancer, s anorectal traum, s Archbishop of Warsaw- Praga, s Associated Press, s Austria, s Benedict XVI, s Bergoglio, s Big Gender, s Card. Muller, s Cardinal Burke, s Cardinal Kazimierz Nycz, s cardinal Walter Kasper, s Pope Francis, Saul Alinsky, Sexually transmitted diseases, spirit of Vatican II, SSPX, St Thomas Aquinas, sustainability, Synod 2014, Synod of Filth, Syphilis25, Tags anal fissures, Tags Black Lives Matter, Team Bergoglio, The Remnant, The Scholasticum, theological deconstructionism, Thomism, Tradition, TransRational, Truth, Unjust ruler, Vatican II, Work of Human Hands, ZombieBishop, ZombieChurch, Zombies
As Cardinal Burke and the other 3 signatories of the Dubia, along with the remaining 25 or 30 princes of the Church who presently support them, but have not been officially named yet, set out on the PROCESS of correcting a materially heretical pope, I think it is only fitting to remind all my loyal and dear readers about the genesis of this process itself. This process was initiated by Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre on the 21st of November, 1974.
The argumentation for the above observation falls into the category of making a counter-factual case. Yet it must be presented since no better context can be provided, given that neither official nor personal archives of the individuals responsible for the destruction of the Sacred Liturgy or the institutional Church in the late 1960’s and early 1970’s have yet to appear.
Therefore, the argument for the genesis of the current process of correcting a pope and its abbreviated timeline are as follows:
- Without the foundation of the Society of St. Pius X in 1970 by Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, there would have been no need for the suppression of the SSPX in 1975.
- Without the 1974 Declaration of Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, (which led to the suppression of the SSPX in 1975) the Catholic Church as an institution would most likely not be in this position where a “de-hereticization” process could have actually commenced.
- Without the suppression of the SSPX in 1975 and Modernist Rome’s continuous attempts to eliminate them, the Indult Mass would not have been provided to the Faithful in 1984.
- Without the Indult Mass, the proper liturgy whose origin was the Last Supper of Christ and His Apostles, would have been completely eliminated from the post-conciliar Church in less than 15 years.
- Without the rise of the demand for the proper liturgy and proper Catholic Faith as a result of the activities of the SSPX and subsequent Indult Mass, there would not have been a need to consecrate 4 bishops by Archbishop Lefebvre in 1988.
- Without the consecration of the 4 bishops by Archbishops Lefebvre and de Castro Mayer and their resulting “excommunication”, there would not have been the Moto Proprio Ecclesia Dei, a splitting off of the Society of St. Peter from the SSPX and the establishment of the Ecclesia Dei Commission in 1988.
- Without the establishment of the Ecclesia Dei Commission there would not have been a reduction on the restrictions of offering the Indult Masses. Please keep in mind, the lifting of the restrictions on offering the Indult Masses was a direct consequence of Modernist Rome’s strategy to lure the SSPX faithful away from the SSPX.
- Without the establishment of the Ecclesia Dei Commission and the anti-SSPX strategy, there would not have been other offshoot communities, namely the Institute of the Good Shepherd, the Institute for Christ the King Sovereign Priest and the many others, that are dynamically expanding presently and establishing the foundation for the complete Restoration.
- Without the dynamic expansion of the demand for the proper Holy Mass, there would not have been either the pontificate of Benedict XVI – who was very Tradition friendly, nor his subsequent ending of the Indult Mass with the Moto Proprio Summorum Pontificum.
- Without the complete (limited in practice) freeing of the proper Holy Mass, its rapid expansion throughout the Universal Church would not have been possible.
- Without the Benedict abdication, (and him still being alive) there has been no suppression of the Summorum Pontificum as of yet.
- If not for the continuous and glorious expansion of the proper Holy Mass under the ruinous current bishop of Rome, the attention focused on its spread and on the prelates, clergy and faithful that are responsible for this spread, would not have elicited such a violent reaction from Francis and his minions.
- If not for the violent rhetoric and continuous focus, if not outright obsession of TeamFrancis with the Restoration, the rank and file clerics and prelates in the middle and upper management would not have been alerted to the possibility, that the Restoration could be the “way forward” in which most, if not all the institutional churches problems could be resolved.
- If not for the “beachhead” and subsequent liberation of the “space” deep inside the disintegrating post-conciliar church, a battlefield environment in which the spread of the proper Holy Mass and its Restoration of the ONE TRUE FAITH is facing little resistance presently with the Catholic Faithful, faithful Catholic cardinals like Cardinal Burke would not have a base from which to resist the remnant of the “1968 hippie church”. (Waring, entering this link could cause a “triggering” effect!)
- If not for this ever expanding base of solid, Traditional Catholicism, the non-ideological rank and file prelates would not be in a position to see the Restoration as the answer to all their current problems, therefore supporting the actions of the 4 Cardinals.
- And finally, if the 4 Cardinals did not have this “sizable” support from the rank and file inside the Sacred Vatican Walls, they “might’ not have continued the process started by Archbishop Lefebvre in 1974, the process that will result in the correction of a Roman Pontiff.
Aside, with respect to point number 13, here is the supporting evidence presented by Bishop Fellay:
The Congregation for the Faith has to deal with these problems and they give the impression to put aside our problem. When in fact, already three years ago, Cardinal Muller told us in a meeting ‘ Your are occupying the Congregation of the Faith, you are obliging us to dedicate (?) to you such precious time while there are enormous problems in the Church’ So he was very unhappy to be dealing with us while there were enormous problems in the Church. At the time, I was not very happy about these things but with the time, with reflecting, yes they are facing enormous problems and suddenly what appeared to be the problem that is us (Ed note: Tradition) , maybe it looks like a solution.
Below is a republication of the 1974 Declaration of Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, the Declaration which is most like the genesis of the current process that Cardinals Walter Brandmuller, a German and former president of the Pontifical Commission for Historical Sciences; Raymond L. Burke, a U.S. cardinal and patron of the Knights of Malta; Carlo Caffarra, retired archbishop of Bologna, Italy; and Joachim Meisner, retired archbishop of Cologne, Germany have engaged in.
The famous “1974 Declaration” of Archbishop Lefebvre was an affirmation of the Catholic Faith in response to the Modernist crisis afflicting the post-conciliar Church.
On November 21, 1974 Archbishop Lefebvre, scandalized by the opinions expressed by the two Apostolic Visitors, drew up for his seminarians “in a spirit of doubtlessly excessive indignation” this famous declaration as his stand against Modernism.
Ten days before, two Apostolic Visitors from Rome arrived at the St. Pius X Seminary in Econe. During their brief stay, they spoke to the seminarians and professors, maintaining scandalous opinions such as, the ordination of married men will soon be a normal thing, truth changes with the times, and the traditional conception of the Resurrection of Our Lord is open to discussion.
We hold fast, with all our heart and with all our soul, to Catholic Rome, Guardian of the Catholic Faith and of the traditions necessary to preserve this faith, to Eternal Rome, Mistress of wisdom and truth.
We refuse, on the other hand, and have always refused to follow the Rome of neo-Modernist and neo-Protestant tendencies which were clearly evident in the Second Vatican Council and, after the Council, in all the reforms which issued from it.
All these reforms, indeed, have contributed and are still contributing to the destruction of the Church, to the ruin of the priesthood, to the abolition of the Sacrifice of the Mass and of the sacraments, to the disappearance of religious life, to a naturalist and Teilhardian teaching in universities, seminaries and catechectics; a teaching derived from Liberalism and Protestantism, many times condemned by the solemn Magisterium of the Church.
No authority, not even the highest in the hierarchy, can force us to abandon or diminish our Catholic Faith, so clearly expressed and professed by the Church’s Magisterium for nineteen centuries.
“But though we,” says St. Paul, “or an angel from heaven preach a gospel to you besides that which we have preached to you, let him be anathema” (Gal. 1:8).
Is it not this that the Holy Father is repeating to us today? And if we can discern a certain contradiction in his words and deeds, as well as in those of the dicasteries, well we choose what was always taught and we turn a deaf ear to the novelties destroying the Church.
It is impossible to modify profoundly the lex orandi without modifying the lex credendi. To the Novus Ordo Missae correspond a new catechism, a new priesthood, new seminaries, a charismatic Pentecostal Church—all things opposed to orthodoxy and the perennial teaching of the Church.
This Reformation, born of Liberalism and Modernism, is poisoned through and through; it derives from heresy and ends in heresy, even if all its acts are not formally heretical. It is therefore impossible for any conscientious and faithful Catholic to espouse this Reformation or to submit to it in any way whatsoever.
The only attitude of faithfulness to the Church and Catholic doctrine, in view of our salvation, is a categorical refusal to accept this Reformation.
That is why, without any spirit of rebellion, bitterness or resentment, we pursue our work of forming priests, with the timeless Magisterium as our guide. We are persuaded that we can render no greater service to the Holy Catholic Church, to the Sovereign Pontiff and to posterity.
That is why we hold fast to all that has been believed and practiced in the faith, morals, liturgy, teaching of the catechism, formation of the priest and institution of the Church, by the Church of all time; to all these things as codified in those books which saw day before the Modernist influence of the Council. This we shall do until such time that the true light of Tradition dissipates the darkness obscuring the sky of Eternal Rome.
By doing this, with the grace of God and the help of the Blessed Virgin Mary, and that of St. Joseph and St. Pius X, we are assured of remaining faithful to the Roman Catholic Church and to all the successors of Peter, and of being the fideles dispensatores mysteriorum Domini Nostri Jesu Christi in Spiritu Sancto. Amen.
November 21, 1974